General Legal Services in Scottsdale
Personalized Representation in Phoenix and the Surrounding Areas
In addition to providing comprehensive assistance with bankruptcy and debt settlement, our team at Compassionate Counsel offers a variety of other general legal services in Scottsdale. Kris and Brant are committed to meeting the complete needs of our clients, and we are determined to leverage our firm’s resources to help however we can.
Our attorneys have experience navigating matters of estate planning, asset protection, small business reorganization, divorce, and personal injury. No matter your situation, we will work to provide you with the compassionate and results-driven representation you need and deserve.
Because we offer a very personalized level of attention to each client, we only take on a select few cases in these areas. We encourage you to call Brant or Kris at (602) 641-5228 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation.
Our Additional Practice Areas
At Compassionate Counsel, your needs are our top priority, and we treat each of our client’s concerns with the respect and empathy they deserve. You will have direct access to our attorneys throughout our handling of your case. No matter what type of challenge you are facing, our team is prepared to explore all available solutions and will fight to secure a favorable outcome.
Our general legal services in Scottsdale include assistance with:
- Estate Planning. Every adult needs to plan for what will happen when they pass away or become incapacitated. An estate plan gives you an enforceable say in who will receive your assets, who will look after your children, what types of medical care you will receive when you are unable to communicate, and who will enforce your wishes when you die or cannot serve as your own advocate. Our team is extensively familiar with many types of estate planning tools and can help you implement wills, trusts, advance directives, powers of attorney, and more. We will work to identify the solutions that will address your unique concerns and provide you with security and peace of mind.
- Asset Protection. Creditors, litigants, probate, divorce, and even estate taxes can all potentially endanger your assets. You will need to carefully structure your holdings and utilize asset protection tools to shield your property against these and other threats. Asset protection solutions must almost always be implemented proactively, and many are used specifically to benefit future generations. If you have concerns about asset protection, we can review all available options and will work to secure as much of your estate as possible.
- Small Business Organization. If you are an entrepreneur looking to build a company from the ground up, our team can help you select the appropriate business entity. Your business’s legal structure will determine how it is taxed and governed. Your business entity selection will also influence your level of personal liability. We will assess your current and future goals and advise what type of entity will help achieve them. Once you have made your choice, our lawyers can draft and file all applicable paperwork and assist with your ongoing organizational and contracting needs.
- Divorce. Divorce is never easy, as issues of alimony, child support, child custody, and property division will need to be decided. With so much at stake, you need an experienced and diligent legal advocate in your corner. Our team is ready to fight on your behalf and do everything possible to secure a fair and reasonable result.
- Personal Injury Claims. When you are injured in an accident, you should be focused on your recovery and not have to worry about bills. If your injuries are the result of another party’s negligence, you may be entitled to obtain compensation for medical bills, property damage, losses in earning capacity, missed wages, physical and emotional pain and suffering, and other types of harm. Our attorneys know how personal injury claims are adjudicated in Arizona and can assist you with cases involving automobile accidents, dog bites, slip and fall incidents, catastrophic injuries, wrongful death, and more. We will always work to recover the maximum compensation available to you.
“Brant and Kristopher are MASTERS at what they do.”- Jeremiah D.