Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Attorneys in Scottsdale
Work With a Reputable Law Firm in Phoenix & the Surrounding Areas
Chapter 13 bankruptcy law provides you with an opportunity to overcome debt and pursue financial stability. If you're ready to file for bankruptcy, meet with our lawyers. Compassionate Counsel will work with you to create a plan for your finances and walk you through all the legal paperwork. Their law firm has the experience necessary to lead you in the direction of financial freedom. Meet with an attorney today to begin the process.
How Can Filing for Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Help You?
If you're drowning in debt, filing for bankruptcy can be a reasonable solution.
Filing under Chapter 13 bankruptcy law:
- Creates a long-term plan for repaying your debt
- Allows you to keep the majority of your assets
- Offers a solution for individuals, not businesses
You don't have to suffer in debt. Contact a Chapter 13 lawyer in Scottdale via online form or call (602) 641-5228 to discuss your options.
How to Qualify for Chapter 13
To qualify for Chapter 13 bankruptcy you must have the following:
- Regular income
- Your debt must fall within the debt limits:
- Unsecured debt below $419, 275
- Secured debt below $1,257,850
- Have filed your current tax filings
- Have not filed for Chapter 13 in the last 2 years or Chapter 7 bankruptcy in the last 4 years
- Have not filed for bankruptcy in the last 180 days that was dismissed by bankruptcy court for specific reasons such as failing to comply with court orders
If you do not qualify for Chapter 13 bankruptcy, you still have other debt relief options available to you. Contact a Scottsdale Chapter 13 attorney near you at Compassionate Counsel for guidance.
“They made an intimidating process easy to navigate.”- Alexander V.